Financial Analyst Qualified Accountant Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Analyst Qualified Accountant Tech Co|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Financial Analyst Qualified Accountant Tech Co
Interested in working with one of the world's largest brands whose technology is used by millions every day? Would you like to accelerate your finance career working within a global team of finance experts supporting multi-currency jurisdictions?
As a Finance Analyst, you will be working as part of a core group that focuses on using their unique view into 'the numbers' to see trends and opportunities that are developing. You will be dealing with large volumes of data from over 40 countries identifying key trends, patterns and risk.
You will own Month-end and Quarter-end close processes to produce opex financial and operational reporting packages and variance analysis for Business and Finance leadership.
And in Return
- You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with senior management as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the region of €74-80K
- You will get to enjoy working as part of a global, highly collaborative finance team who are happy to share their experience and knowledge and take on board your ideas and suggestions.
To be successful within this Financial Analyst role you will
- Be a qualified accountant - ideally with 1-3 years PQE
- Have gained experience working with large volumes of data.
- Ability to analyse data, dashboarding and data modelling experience would be especially useful
- Exposure to budget and Forecast processes
- Process Improvement experience
To find out more about this Financial Analyst role email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or apply with your Linkedin profile or just drop me a line with your contact details.