Financial Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
A fantastic opening has just become available with this high growth SaaS product. The business has grown to be one of the best-known brands in the technology sector. This is an immediate start role that will commence as a 6-month contract @ £65,000 per annum and can be worked on a remote basis or from the central London office.
About the Role
We are seeking a driven teammate who pays attention to detail with excellent organisation and communication skills. This Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of month end closing relating duties along with financial forecasting and budgeting.
* Work independently and in conjunction with our Services Business Finance team
* Own process and ensure that the team is aligned with standard forecast template
* Run standard reports for team to improve financial visibility
* Prepare journal entries related to financial close activities (end-of period accruals, and reclass entries)
* Work with team on additional ad hoc projects
* Learn new reporting technologies and tools
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Admin, Accounting or Economics Other Qualifications
* High proficiency with MS Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides)
* Experience in Software industry is a plus
* High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments and ability to adapt to change in work
* Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. All comms will be reviewed by Peter Barry in Principle in the strictest of confidence.