Financial Accountant EMEA Technology Co
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Technology Co|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||20 days ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA Global Technology
- Salary range €80 -€95K per year depending on experience
- Its work from home right now with a return to state-of-the-art offices in Dublin 2 in 2022
- 11 Month Contract initially with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Top 10 Trained.
- 2 + years PQE in a high-growth MNE environment.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, and other local GAAPs
This is an opportunity for a Qualified Accountant looking to take the next step in their career and gain exposure to working across a large number of regions and entities on interesting and innovative projects using some of the latest tools and technologies. This is one of the fastest-growing teams in the business as the company continually enters new markets.
Overview of your role :
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet, and variance analysis
- Manage centralized processes that impact multiple EMEA entities
- Support the Finance team in design, testing, and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
What we are looking for:
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 2+ years relevant industry PQE with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
Interested? Apply to me today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for a confidential chat. All comms will be managed by Peter Barry in Principle.