Financial Accountant EMEA Technology Co - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Technology Co|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA Global Technology
Ø 11 Month Contract
Ø Salary range €80,000 - €95,000 depending on your skills and experience.
· Top 10 Trained.
· 2 + years PQE in a high growth MNE environment.
· Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and other local GAAPs
* Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
* Manage centralized processes that impact multiple EMEA entities
* Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
* Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
* Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
* Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits
* Review the work of our outsourced partners
What we are looking for:
* Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
* Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
* 2+ years relevant industry PQE with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
* Proven ability to multitask, with the ability to "roll-up the sleeves" to accomplish tasks
* Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is desirable).
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills