Financial Accountant EMEA Technology - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Technology|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA - Global Tech
A leading multinational tech co whose products are used by millions around the world each day to stay connected is seeking a Qualified Accountant with a min of 2 years of PQE to join their EMEA team of finance professionals in Dublin.
Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative finance team you will have responsibility for financial accounting, month-end activities, financial control and project management across a number of EMEA locations.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a local compliance point of view.
- Manage processes related to Mergers & Acquisitions and liquidation of dormant entities
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years relevant industry experience (PQE) within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Knowledge of US GAAP & local GAAP
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system or similar
- High level of excel skills
The Offer... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €80K to €90k and benefits. The role will commence as an 11-month contract- the possibility of permanent opportunity.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today with a CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle.