Financial Accountant (EMEA/Technology)
|Job Title||Financial Accountant (EMEA/Technology)|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA - Global Technology Client.
Ø 11 Month Contract (strong possibility for perm conversion)
Ø Salary range €80,000 - €95,000 depending on your skills and experience.
· Top 10 Trained.
· Very organized
· Innovative and curious
· Understands the audit process, financial statement prep and the foundation of statutory controls
· Worked in similar role - Statutory operations, background in multinational company.
* Coordinating activities and planning for the international statutory audits as part of the Compliance Centre of Excellence, working closely with xfn teams and external partners.
* Create strong business partnerships and manage service levels with third party service providers.
* Identify and drive compliance process improvements and automation as we scale.
* Assist in the design and build of a compliance project management tool and global reporting solution for International Compliance.
* Assist in the roll out of an International statutory control's framework
* Driving projects and making impact.
What makes this role interesting?
Working on the compliance operations transformation journey, partnering with XFN stakeholders, getting an opportunity to implement global products for the businesses accounting and problem solving any challenges faced on rolling this out.
Ability to contribute to the long-term strategy for the org. Involved in the design and implementation of efficient processes and tools.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
* Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA)
* 2+ years relevant industry PQE with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
* Proven ability to multitask, with the ability to "roll-up the sleeves" to accomplish tasks
* Strong foundation in Financial Accounting, compliance with experience of initiating and driving projects to completion
* Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is desirable).
* Excellent planning, project management, analytical and communication skills
* Very organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €85,000-€95,000.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Peter Barry.