Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
Infrastructure/Financial Accountant EMEA
A leading multinational technology company are seeking a qualified accountant with 3 years PQE to join their team of finance professionals in Dublin. This hugely successful organization have business activity in EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop applications used by millions of people worldwide.
Working in a dynamic finance team the successful candidate will have responsibility for their own entities, US GAAP and VAT.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes
- Partner & lead outsourced providers
- VAT and some corporation tax returns
- Qualified Accountant ACA
- 3 years pqe in tech, pharma or FS
- Good US GAAP and VAT experience
- A self starter
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €75-€85K and benefits.
Apply for this Infrastructure Accountant role with your CV or linkedin profile. All CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Maria in Principle.