Financial Accountant EMEA - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA - Global Tech|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA - Global Tech
A leading multinational tech co whose products are used by millions around the world each day to stay connected are seeking a Qualified Accountant with a min of 2 years PQE to join their EMEA team of finance professionals in Dublin. This hugely successful organisation has business activity in EMEA, US and Emerging Markets.
Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative finance team you will have responsibility for financial accounting, month end activities, financial control and project management across a number of EMEA locations.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a local compliance point of view.
- Manage processes related to Mergers & Acquisitions and liquidation of dormant entities
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years relevant industry experience (PQE) within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Knowledge of US GAAP & local GAAP
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system or similar
- High level of excel skills
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €80K to €90k and benefits. The role will commence as an 11-month contract- possibility of permanent opportunity.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle.