Financial Accountant (Big Tech) - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant (Big Tech)|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA
This Financial Accountant role is with a multinational technology company. It is an 11-month contract, offering an extremely attractive salary of between €85,000 and €95,000. We are seeking a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE to join an expanding team.
Working within a highly dynamic team the successful candidate will have responsibility for monthly operational accounting, reconciliation review, flux analysis, reviewing outsourced partners work and building out new processes within the function.
Overview of your responsibilities:
Responsible for managing functional aspects of the US GAAP & local compliance monthly reporting process.
*Assist in policy reviews, system data reviews and assist in making recommendations for efficiency in US GAAP close process.
* Review the work of our outsourced partners.
* Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes.
* Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally you will have come from a technology or pharma environment
- 3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Big 4 trained highly desirable but Top 10 is ideal.
- Advanced Excel, experience with Oracle Fusion helpful.
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €80,000-€95,000.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Peter Barry email@example.com or call direct line 01 603 5073.