Financial Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Financial Accountant 72-78k
65k to 75K
Are you a top academic performer? Are you a big achiever and you want to see how excellent you can be in a place where you will move up the ranks very quickly if you show that you have a flair for accounting? In this new job you will get really great benefits and recognition.
A Financial Accountant sought to join the infrastructure accounting team in a top tech company in Dublin 2. This is a modern working environment where you get to work with teams all over the world.
What will your job be?
You will prepare and analyse accounts for infrastructure investments while developing and maintaining strong relationships with infrastructure colleagues in the business so that you get to understand the broader business objectives. It will be your job to provide accounting guidance and best practice recommendations to enable process changes. You will ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and local GAAP policies.
Additionally, you will work with the outsourced providers, you will complete corporation tax and VAT returns and you will prepare statutory financial statements for audit
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with 3 years post qualification experience
- Experienced in financial accounting
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is desirable
- Experience preparing corporation tax and VAT returns
- Experience preparation statutory financial statements for audit
What do you do now?
To apply please see below or for more information call Maria on 01 603 5073