Financial Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + see spec|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
70k to 78k
Would you like to work for a company in a period of exceptional growth that wants people to join who are ready for the challenge of helping them build and expand. This is a great role for anyone looking to accelerate their learning, build new things and enjoy a great culture at work.
What will you be doing?
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting of the infrastructure investments
- financial and reporting functions for a number of international infrastructure accounting processes
- Preparation of Corporation tax, VAT returns and other trade compliance
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for audit
- Manage end to end US GAAP financial reporting and compliance
- Partner and lead outsourced providers
- Report on Business Process Outsourcing
- Be responsible for international infrastructure legal entities
What do you need to have?
- Recognized accounting qualification
- 2+ years PQE
- A top achiever who has financial accounting experience
- You need to be big 4 trained, qualified or experienced
- A strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
What do you do next?
For this role apply by following the instructions below or for more information call Maria in Principle on 01 603 5073