Field Marketing Manager - SaaS
|Job Title||Field Marketing Manager - SaaS|
|Salary||£75000 - £80000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
Field Marketing Manager (Financial) - UK & I
£75,000 - £80,000 per year, 12 Month Contract - Central London (Hybrid work - 2/3 days in office)
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager based in London to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. This position is responsible for our client's leading Financial Software Product in the UK and Ireland market.
This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the local Sales & Marketing Teams, Pre-Sales organisation, the Partner & Alliances Team as well as Global and EMEA Marketing functions.
You will be expected to:
* Plan, design, execute and analyse Demand Marketing campaigns across all inbound and outbound channels
* Work closely with UK&I Field Marketing Managers and align Finance campaigns to their region priorities
* Arrange and execute digital and in-person events
* Identify and develop new marketing opportunities based on customer, partner and sales feedback
* Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
* Project-manage all UK&I finance campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
* Report on campaign ROI and provide recommendations to key stakeholders.
What we look for in you:
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- 5 years B2B Field Marketing experience, ideally within a software/technology company.
- Solid Demand Generation experience.
- Enterprise level.
- Tools including daily use of Salesforce & Tableau, exposure to systems like Marketo.
What you need to do next:
If you feel you are ready to take the next step in your career then please send me your CV directly through LinkedIn or DM me for more information.