Field Marketing Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Field Marketing Manager|
|Salary||Up to €75000.00 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Field Marketing Manager - EMEA
One of the world's fastest-growing Tech/Media companies whose EMEA HQ is based in London would like to appoint a Field Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for building and owning the delivery of a marketing plan that ensures that the revenue goals in the market are met. To be successful, candidates will have to demonstrate extensive experience in helping organisations grow through a wide range of marketing activity from field to digital to traditional marketing techniques.
What will you be responsible for on a day to day basis:
- Develop and drive the overall marketing plan for the market, identifying the channels/activities/programs which will support the achievement of quarterly pipeline and revenue goals.
- Manage and execute on key field marketing activity in the market.
- Work closely with marketing peers and key account leads to deliver a set of ABM (account-based marketing) initiatives to targeted industries and segments.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP's, Directors and Account Executives.
- Effectively present directly to potential customers and at industry events.
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Work with Sales to develop their understanding and gain their participation in marketing programs, where appropriate.
- An annual salary of £75,000
- 24 Month Contract with a view to permanency
- Onsite gym (when back in the office)
- Work from home right now
- Laptop/Mobile, expenses
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be an analytical and strategic thinker with a creative approach. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organised and can run multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Required experience and skills include:
- 5+ years of marketing experience including field marketing experience with demonstrated success in SaaS or software environment.
- Marketing or business graduate with strong experience working in B2B or technology.
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including handling external agencies.
- Candidates should be proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM and marketing automation systems will be advantageous (Salesforce)
- Analytical and results orientated individual in tune with revenue marketing principles
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn Profile or contact details to me Emma Hannigan in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.