Facilities Project Manager €95k - Expired
|Job Title||Facilities Project Manager €95k|
|Salary||Up to €86000 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Facilities Project Manager - Culinary €95k
Are you a Facilities Project Manager with a strong background in the culinary industry?
Have you managed end to end design, construction and roll-out of new culinary food outlet projects?
What's the role?
A major Global Client are looking for a seasoned Facilities Project Manager to coordinate and lead all design and build operations across their food outlets. You will report directly to the Senior PM and will work with all cross functional teams, manage project road map progress and oversee all project execution
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa€95k d.o.e
- Strong autonomy and be pivotal in the roll-out of new projects
- Convenient city centre location
- Accessible by all transport links (Bus ,Luas,Etc)
Day to day
- Manage and execute design and construction projects for the Culinary team
- Implement project Roadmap including schedule, design, and construction process.
- Work as the main liaison with other work streams such as Space Planning, Workplace Design, and Facilities/Construction PM teams
- Maintain high standards of QA/QC
- Oversee and manage the coordination, tracking and communication of project requirements, priorities, and status to key stakeholders
- Be the main driver and Support the team in developing and managing a long-term strategic roadmap
What should you have?
- Bachelor's in architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Proven and demonstrated Project Management experience with a background in construction and facilities
- A background in delivering projects within the culinary landscape would be highly desirable, including managing programs, planning design and construction
- Work Experience with General Contractor, Architectural firm, Engineering firm preferred.
- Strong stakeholder, vendors and cross functional team management and
To apply for this Facilities Project Manager Role Contact Edward in Principle
Call Ed 0n 016035071 or if you don't have a CV handy send me your LinkedIn or just call :-)