Facilities Administrator Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Facilities Administrator Global Tech|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Facilities Administrator Global Tech
Great opportunity for a client-facing/front of office facilities administrator to join a global tech company that has just set up an EMEA hub in Dublin. As a Facilities Administrator, you will be the first point of contact with all guests to the Dublin office.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the day to day running of the building are well maintained by keeping in close contact with maintenance, cleaning and regular delivery providers such as stationary, fruit, water, snacks etc.
- In addition, you will ensure all meeting rooms are well equipped with presentation equipment liaising with IT to log any faults.
- You will be instrumental in the workforce return to the workplace, due to take place in June/July
- You will support event management from boardroom meetings to recruitment initiatives
- This is an interesting, fast-paced diverse role that would best suit a candidate who has previously worked within the Facilities Management / Front of House Management or the hospitality industry.
The Maternity contract role is based in Dublin 2 within newly developed offices. This role will commence as a WFH role, return to office will most likely be in June or July.
The salary for this role will be in the region of 35-40K euro per year.
If you would like the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, high-growth tech company with lots of career opportunities this may be the role for you.
Apply here or send CV to Gemma at Principle today for further details on this Facilities Administrator role.