Facebook Campaign Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Facebook Campaign Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Facebook Campaign Manager
Are you an experienced Facebook Campaign Manager with a background working within a global media company? Are you looking for a new challenge and a career that offers lots of autonomy, support and rapid career progression?
Principle have partnered with a Global Media company who are rapidly expanding their EMEA HQ in Dublin. As a Facebook Campaign Manager you will be supporting the organisation to create compelling marketing campaigns for product services. Also, you will be implementing 360° multi-channel marketing strategies, responsible for designing the strategy, planning and managing the execution of the digital marketing plan working closely with the marketing team lead to ensure that online marketing activity supports the overall revenue growth.
- Min of 3 years' experience as a senior campaign manager in Facebook advertising
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns with an emphasis on Google Ad Words and Facebook ads preferably in Facebook
- Experience in top digital media companies such as Google; Facebook, Twitter is a strong advantage
- Fluent English and 3rd level degree
- Opportunity to work in a flat, non-hierarchical global organisation who value your contribution
- Salary in the range of €55K-€85K depending on relevant experience
- High annual bonus scheme (circa 25%)
- Healthcare, gym, travel etc
If you have a strong marketing and campaign management background, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have experience working within a top digital media company and want a fresh challenge come speak to us/send your CV as we have roles at all levels of seniority within Digital Marketing.
Contact: Som in Principle | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075