Executive Engagement Marketing Manager
|Job Title||Executive Engagement Marketing Manager|
|Salary||£70000 - £90000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
Executive Engagement Marketing Manager - Software MNE
12-month Contract (possible FTE) - Salary Range £70,000 - £90,000
Remote UK within the Mainland UK is possible, ideal location would be commutable to London (Shoreditch)
This is an opportunity to join a key player in the creative software space, a company that is continuously recognised as one of the best places to work. We are working with their Executive Engagement Team to recruit an Executive Engagement Marketing Manager to lead key strategic programmes that drive's engagement with C-suite executive and influence decision markers within key accounts to forge long-term relationships and support pipeline generation for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Executive Engagement, the ideal candidate is passionate about delivering innovative, compelling customer programmes which excite and delight our executive ecosystem.
The role requires working cross functionally across executive engagement, marketing, sales, customer success and the International Leadership team, so the ideal candidate will have a talent in establishing relationships, collaborating with regional stakeholders, and influencing at the most senior levels.
What you'll do
- Bring our executive marketing strategy to life by driving the development and execution of the Executive Program components
- Collaborate with multiple business leaders across the company to translate business needs into unique executive engagements
- Partner with marketing analysts and sales ops to procure insights on focus accounts and optimise reporting capabilities on executive personas
- Project manage strategic programs and activations on time, quality, and budget
- Help build successful and repeatable program frameworks for customer engagement.
What you need to succeed
- Substantial experience partnering with sales and senior business executives internally as well as with customers/prospects to deliver results
- Self-starter with proven track record of working in a fast paced, fast-growing, constantly evolving environment
- Experience driving content strategy, customer journeys, and engagement factors and familiarity with information architecture concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team within an always evolving industry
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences
- Experience working in the technology/digital marketing industry, preferably with agency management experience.
- Ideally you will have experience in roles along the likes of Campaign Manager or Marketing Ops
- Preferable they have experience in Salesforce and Marketo etc and have a passion and understanding of data
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience)
- A minimum of 5-7 years B2B marketing experience (campaign marketing and marketing ops background preferred). Experience marketing to executives is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), knowledge of project management tools and virtual collaboration technology
- Native / Fluent in English, fluent in German or French is a benefit