Executive Assistant Non Profit Org - Expired
|Job Title||Executive Assistant Non Profit Org|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Executive Assistant Non Profit Org
Immediate requirement for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a small but busy not for profit organisation in Dublin city centre. As EA you will be supporting the Executive Director and providing event and project management support to members of the executive team. The environment is friendly, fast paced and dynamic.
This is a busy, hands on and diverse role that will require you to work on your own initiative.
Some of your responsibilities as an EA will include
- Provide administration support to the Executive Director on a day to day basis
- Act as the first point of contact for the Director
- Coordinate, manage and administer group and individual events
- Book and manage flight and hotel accommodation as needed
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, reports and documentation
- Previous experience providing PA/EA support
- Highly proficient PC skills
- Excellent communication skills as you will be interacting with a number of different stakeholders
- Well organised with ability to prioritise workload.
This is a permanent, full time role offering a salary in the region of €35-40K based on relevant experience.
To apply for this EA/PA role email CV in the strictest of confidence.