Escalations and Appeals Associate - Global Platform - Expired
|Job Title||Escalations and Appeals Associate - Global Platform|
|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Escalations and Appeals Associate - Global Platform
Business: Global Travel & Hospitality Platform Giant
Contract: 6 month contract - with a strong chance of extension.
Salary : €35,000 - €40,000 per annum depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has just become available with one of the largest Global and best known Travel Platform companies. They are looking for you to join the team as an Appeals and Escalations Associate.
In this role, you will...
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential cases involving e-Staff and other stakeholders.
- Manage and respond to escalation tickets and work in collaboration with the other regions to offer support; de-escalate non-urgent/sensitive tickets and provide recommendations for efficient resolution.
- Mastering and maintaining knowledge of company policies and procedures inside and out, being an expert in Community Support and brand risk topics.
We are looking for...
- You to have experience in a similar position
- Availability to work 40 hours a week, available to work weekend and/or different shifts
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Fluent in English Language as well as another language such as, German, Spanish, French, Italian or Arabic is a bonus.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Appeals and Escalation positions. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.