Environment, Health and Safety Executive - Expired
|Job Title||Environment, Health and Safety Executive|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum + +Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Environment, Health, and Safety Executive
Great opportunity for an H&S Executive to join the team of a global organisation who are rapidly expanding their global base. The main focus of your role will be to support the team and ensure Environment, and H&S compliance to local legislations and company standards across all inhouse operations.
- Competitive salary in the region of €85-€95K based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to work with a global tech company who are passionate about providing the best food services to their employees.
- Chance to be part of a highly dynamic, experienced, friendly team who are happy to share their knowledge and open to listening to your opinion
- Previous experience within a health & safety or compliance
- Passionate about health & safety
- Self-motivated with ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations, including:
OSHA, EPA, State, and local laws and ordinances.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 standard or environmental management systems.
If the above profile sounds like you apply today with CV.
All applications will be reviewed by Gemma Perkins in Principle.