Engineering Manager H&S - Expired
|Job Title||Engineering Manager H&S|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Engineering Manager H&S
Immediate requirement for an engineering professional to join a large service provider based in Dublin and manage a national team of service engineers and inspectors.
The key focus of the role is to oversee the implementation, rollout and onboarding of a number of national programs centred around safety. You will have responsibility for program and budget management along with all stakeholder engagement. This is a pivotal role within the organisation with a lot of visibility.
- Engineering background experience with a 3rd level Engineering, H&S or related degree
- Experience leading and motivating a team with the ability to support others to achieve KPI's related to a project.
- Strong ability to influence others and manage change
- Excellent communication skills with strong stakeholder engagement
- Good reporting capabilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Project and Budget management experience.
The Offer: The role offers a competitive salary & bonus along with further career progression opportunities.
Contact: For further details on this engineering leadership role email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072.