Employee Relations Leader - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Employee Relations Leader - EMEA|
|Salary||£90000 - £100000 per annum|
|Our Reference||ER Leader_1629397841|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Employee Relations Leader - EMEA
A senior-level ER opportunity has become available with a global technology-based company to run the ER function across the EMEA region for a 6-month contract.
Managing a team of ER specialists and consultants you will be tasked with leading ER projects and initiatives and overseeing the management of disciplinary and grievance cases.
Working closely with the legal team you will be responsible for reviewing policies ensuring each region is compliant with employment law.
- A solid background within Employee Relations with knowledge of EMEA ER and employment law
- Experience leading and managing a team
- 3rd level education within Employment Law
- Experience working within a global, matrix organisation
- This is a 6-month contract role offering an annual salary of £90-100K
- Right now, its work from home with a return to the London or Reading office later this year
- This is an opportunity to work within a highly collaborative tech giant and help shape ER policies across EMEA.
For further details on this ER opportunity apply today with CV, Linkedin profile or contact details. All applications and communications with be dealt with by Peter Barry in Principle HR in the strictest of confidence.