EMEA Vendor Program Manager - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Vendor Program Manager|
|Salary||€95000 - €115000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
EMEA Vendor Program Manager
An opportunity has become available for a highly operational, hands-on Vendor Program Manager to join the global team of a large tech/media company.
Within this role you will be tasked with reviewing Vendors all across the EMEA region in terms of SLA's, KPI's and objectives ensuring that each vendor is correctly set up and has the tools they require.
You will be reviewing vendor data and sharing this with the business to gain further insights into the vendor landscape. As a Vendor PM process improvement will be key to your role - identify areas in need of process improvement and also suggest more efficient processes to the business.
- This role offers an annual salary of €95-115K based on relevant experience
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent
- Its work from home right now with a flex return to state-of-the-art offices in Dublin 2 later in 2022.
- Operational background working with vendors ideally from a large matrix organization
- Program/Project Management capabilities- a structured approach to managing relationships and programs
- Process Improvement - ability to identify areas in need of change and improvement
- Analytical - comfortable working with data and using data to provide insights to the business
Apply with CV, LinkedIn profile, or just reach out with your contact details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Ed in Principle.