EMEA Project Analyst OTC Billing - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Project Analyst OTC Billing|
|Salary||€70000 - €78000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
EMEA Project Analyst OTC Billing
An international Advertising based org has an opening in their Global Finance team. They would like to appoint an EMEA Project Analyst to their billing operation to work on the delivery of short-medium-sized projects across EMEA.
Supporting the Global Ops Manager you will be involved in reviewing billing processes and billing escalation processes along with reviewing vendor policies and onboarding processes.
- Experience in OTC - Order to Cash operations ideally within an Advertising/ Media/ Tech environment
- Strong analytical skills with a natural curiosity and interest in root cause analysis
- Project Management capabilities with the ability to work to timelines
- This role offers an annual salary of €70 - €78K
- You will also get the opportunity to work as part of a high performing, collaborative global finance team with training on some of the latest Finance and Process improvement tools
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract
Interested: Apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details for further details on this OTC/Billing Analyst role