EMEA Program Manager - Process Improvement - €115k - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Program Manager - Process Improvement - €115k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
EMEA Program Manager - Process Improvement
What's the role?
The requirement is for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Operational Process Improvement, Change Management, and Quality from a technology or Operations background to join a well-known Global E-Commerce company in Dublin
What we are looking for?
A Project Manager with a strong background in Stakeholder Management, Operations, and QA who can liaise between key stakeholders and teams to identify issues the business is facing and map out potential solutions.
You will be responsible for implementing Quality Programs across the landscape and will champion Business process improvement
What's in it for you?
· Attractive salary circa €115k d.o.e
· Remote Working until further notice
· High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- 5+ years of Program Management /Process improvement within an IT or Operations space
- Ability to launch and maintain quality programs with a focus on operational excellence
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV