EMEA Program Manager Process Improvement - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Program Manager Process Improvement|
|Salary||€90000 - €110000 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
EMEA Program Manager Process Improvement
What's the role?
The requirement is for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Operational Process Improvement, Change Management, and Quality from technology or consulting background to join a well-known Global Tech Company in Dublin
What we are looking for?
A Project Manager with a strong background in Vendor Management, Operations, and Quality who can liaise between key stakeholders and technical teams to identify issues the business is facing and map out potential solutions.
You will be responsible for implementing Quality Programs across the Vendor landscape and will champion Business process improvement across all programs
In addition, you will also be responsible for the coordination of the Teams, helping in the elaboration phase and coming to a successful solution, working cross-functionally with teams across various countries and time zones
What's in it for you?
· Attractive salary circa €90- €110k d.o.e
· Remote Working
· High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- 5+ years of Program Management /Process improvement within an IT or Consulting company
- Ability to launch and maintain quality programs with a focus on operational excellence
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions)
- Lean six sigma would be highly beneficial
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with the LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV