EMEA Program Director Global Tech/Data Centre - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Program Director Global Tech/Data Centre|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
EMEA Program Director Global Tech/Data Centre
Opportunity for an experienced Program Leader to join the senior management team of a leading global technology-based company who operates multiple data centers all over the world. This role will see you focus on the European business managing and supporting EMEA Infrastructure programs in a Data Centre environment. This is a pivotal role within the business with a high degree of visibility & autonomy. This role offers you the chance to join the organisation as they scale their business further across EMEA where you will take ownership of interesting, technical, and high-value projects.
As EMEA Program Director, you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining, and have a proven track record of delivering & facilitating large infra programs and operations on a Global Scale.
This is a perm role that offers a competitive six-figure salary and benefits package that reflects the level of the position. As a Program Director, you will be working as a key member of the Global Operations team.
Overview of your role
· Manage EMEA Program Delivery
· Oversee all project plans for client's Data Centre projects
· Develop and manage strategic accounts and foster relationships.
To be successful within the role you will need
· PMP with at least 10 +years in Program Management delivering High-Value Projects (€50m+)
· Demonstrated and proven background delivering value in a high-tech operations space
· Proven track record working in Global Tech Multinational/Data Centre environment
· Extensive experience and knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure and operations
What to do next?
Apply now for this EMEA Program Director role in the strictest of confidence to Ed in Principle.
Ed Bennett | 00 3531 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org