EMEA Procurement Specialist -Outsourcing - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Procurement Specialist -Outsourcing|
|Salary||€80000 - €105000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
EMEA Procurement Specialist -Outsourcing
Do you have a background within Sourcing or Procurement managing outsourcing, procurement, and contract activities across different regions? Are you up for a challenge and keen to flex your procurement capabilities? Within this role, you will be taking ownership of procurement and sourcing across a number of regions and functions - with the support of a wider team.
As a Procurement specialist, you will be building relationships with Key Stakeholders to implement and improve outsourcing and vendor management solutions.
- Start date: March 2021
- Salary Range: €80K to €105K based on the level of experience.
- Job Duration: 6 months with visibility of extension
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Benefits: Work from home, Laptop, mobile, etc
What we'd like to see:
- Experience in negotiating, contracting, breaking down cost models, and supplier management.
- Good understanding and knowledge of legal, financial, and technology factors of outsourcing/sourcing
- Solid communication skills along with good expertise in computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc
- Bachelor's degree in BS/BA with PMI or PMP certification preferred
Apply... Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile using the link or button below to this Procurement Specialist role with Som Rajendra in Principle. If your CV is not updated, that's okay you could contact me directly on LinkedIn by sending me a message, we can work that out.