EMEA Procurement Associate - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Procurement Associate|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
EMEA Procurement Associate
Do you have a background within procurement and sourcing? Would you like to work as part of a global Procurement team for a global tech company who are leaders within their field and work with some of the most innovative procurement and sourcing tools and systems? Do you enjoy occasional international travel?
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and onsite benefits
- Opportunity to work with the most innovative procurement & sourcing tools
- Chance to work as part of a global, friendly and experienced team who are happy to share their knowledge
- Opportunity to travel internationally and meet with suppliers (about 10% of your time)
- Support the procurement team by reviewing global procurement contracts, supplier assessments, SOW reviews, and request for proposals with a view to identifying how /if the business is maximising value from its supplier
- Review, amend and negotiate master service agreements
- Support the activity of
- Background experience working within a procurement/ supply chain team ideally within a global/ multinational tech-based company
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage and negotiate with suppliers when needed.
- Self-motivated with ability to think outside of the box to solve issues
If the above sounds like you send a CV, Linkedin Profile or call Principle on 01 6767166 for a confidential chat.