EMEA Procurement Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Procurement Analyst|
|Salary||€75000 - €82000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Senior Procurement Analyst EMEA
Salary € 75000 to € 82000+
26 days hols per annum
Laptop and phone
On site restaurant
Tax saver ticket
Perks for all the family!
We are looking for a person who can implement change and improve processes in procurement.
- Put together information and report on procurement activity using business analysis, cost modelling and performance analysis
- Work with colleagues to determine their business needs
- Assist in the development of innovative procurement and category management strategies, policies and processes
- Identify, manage and provide advice on risks to supply chains
- Forecasting and researching
- Work with companies that contract for your employer
- Work with team to improve procurement technology
- Communicate local requirements to your global purchasing team so that company wide systems for procurement are fit for purpose in Ireland
- Improve efficiencies
- Help to standardise processes
- Manage documentation
- Provide on-going support for rest of company when they are purchasing
- User acceptance testing
- Create professional presentations, including graphical data.
- Project management
What do you need to have in your bag?
- Good knowledge of procurement governance matters
- BA or BS degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or equivalent
- 5 years experience in procurement and procurement tool development
- Project mgt experience
- Experience developing procurement reports
- Able to see when money is saved though changes to purchasing
- Excel financial modeling
- PowerPoint skills
If this is you and you would like a change at this the beginning of 2020, please apply below or call or mail firstname.lastname@example.org l 01 6035073, thank you.