EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance
Immediate requirement for a Payroll Speciallist to join a well known globally recognised tech company based in Dublin. As a Payroll Specialist you will be ensuring timley and accurate processing of payroll for 5000+ employees across 20+ counties within EMEA.
- To build Payroll processes, ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage multiple Payroll Service Providers
- Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits Tax and Statutory Audits)
- Build processes and set-up new country payroll in-line with international expansion
- To work on different Projects - Global Payroll Compliance, BIK, Expats
- Previous experience working in outsourced payroll preferably across EMEA
- Strong computer and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel, oracle ERP or similar
- Excellent team player comfortable to work as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and understanding of the 'big picture'
This Payroll Specialist EMEA role will initially commence as an 11 month contract which may be converted to perm based on business requirements. The role offers a highly competitive salary in the region of €55 to €75K based on relevant experience.
To apply for this Payroll Specialist EMEA role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 1 603 5075.