EMEA Marketing Manager Gaming - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Marketing Manager Gaming|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum + Bonus+ benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
EMEA Marketing Manager Gaming
80K to 90K
Global marketing organisation who have rapidly expanded in the last 12 months and have set up a new EMEA HQ in Ireland are focused on adding to their senior Marketing team and would like to appoint a Performance Marketing Manager for the iGaming & ecommerce division. They are seeking an excited Digital Marketing Manager, who is not afraid to think outside of the box or challenge accepted views and build AdWords & Facebook strategies for more than 20 countries across iGaming and ecommerce verticals.
This high impact role, will be visible across the organisation and EMEA and you will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to conceive, design and deliver high end multi-platform online campaigns.
- Solid experience in a strategic digital marketing role
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Strong experience in Facebook and PPC performance marketing campaign management
- Experienced in marketing strategy, messaging, content development and building scalable programs
- Experience developing marketing strategies for the EMEA region
- Be insightful and understand the value of analytics in intuitive marketing programs
- Be born for a fast paced, high octane environment
This exciting Performance Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary in the region of €80-€90K along with bonus and numerous onsite perks.
APPLY NOW to Gemma in Principle for further details via email, LinkedIn or give me a call for a quick 5 min chat.