EMEA Marketing Manager Gaming - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Marketing Manager Gaming|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Marketing Manager EMEA
- Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for a role where you can impact on EMEA wide marketing programs?
Global media organisation who are focused on adding to their senior Digital Marketing team would like to appoint a Marketing Manager for the Gaming & ecommerce division. They are seeking an excited, highly spirited Digital Marketing Manager, who is not afraid to think outside of the box or challenge accepted views.
This highly impactful role, will be visible across the organisation and EMEA and you will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to conceive, design and delivery high end multi-platform online campaigns.
- Solid experience in a strategic digital marketing role
- Expert in marketing strategy, messaging, content development and building scalable programs
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills - fluent English and ideally a 2nd language.
- Experience developing marketing strategies for the EMEA region
- Be insightful and understand the value of analytics in intuitive marketing programs
- Be born for a fast paced, high octane environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
The Offer…This exciting Digital Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary as well as numerous onsite perks. The salary is negotiable depending on experience and seniority. The role will initially commence as an 11 month contract.
APPLY NOW to Audrey in Principle for further details
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072