EMEA Marketing Budgeting & Planning Manager - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Marketing Budgeting & Planning Manager|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Creativity is in our client's DNA. Their game-changing innovations are redefining the possibilities of digital experiences. They connect content and data and introduce new technologies that democratise creativity, shape the next generation of storytelling, and inspire entirely new categories of business.
The successful candidate will join the fast-paced excitement of our client's EMEA wide marketing team where our clients Digital Media products meet their customers. The marketing teams drives and delivers marketing across multiple regions and languages to customers ranging from individuals visiting the businesses' website through to top enterprise organisations.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Operations, this individual will become an integral addition to the Strategic Planning & Operations team. They will work with the wider campaign and performance marketing teams to improve cost forecasting, marketing planning & budget development, process & systems development as well as support and training across the team. You will have responsibility for ensuring all deadlines are adhered to as well as reporting and analysis of the budgets throughout the business cycle.
What you'll do:
- Manage and administer the budget allocation process
- Develop the budget planning process with both EMEA and corporate teams to ensure efficient and effective marketing campaigns
- Ensure timely and consistent spend of the budgets using the systems and tools required
- Manage the EMEA expense to revenue forecasting
- Work with budget owners to reconcile budgets to drive efficiency across the team
- Provide training and support to the budget owners and spenders across the organisation as and when required
- Represent and present marketing budgets within team calls and business reviews
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the date regarding budget allocation
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of marketing operations, finance operations or sales operations within a fast-paced environment
- A proactive, flexible, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Proven experience of budget and/or financial allocations and reconciliations
- Experience of project management preferably within the IT sector
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of budgeting systems and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail and ability to spot trends and patterns
- Well, organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effective.
Location: Current WFH, on a RTW the office is based in Maidenhead and will be on a hybrid model. Contract: 1 year
Salary: £60,000 p/a