EMEA Learning Development Trainer - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Learning Development Trainer - Global Tech|
|Salary||€80000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
EMEA Learning Delivery Trainer - Global Tech
An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a passionate trainer with background
experience supporting and enabling the learning of colleagues within an online environment.
This is a newly created role with a lot of autonomy and scope to develop & deliver a training
program and roll out to employees globally. The focus of your role will be to review and audit TNA
across a group to assist employees to carry out their roles more effectively. You will work closely
with managers and develop and deliver a training program to support the business. You will be
responsible for collecting information, carrying out research, and creating training materials and
You will present information & training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques and
formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
If you are passionate about training, enjoy setting up a training program, and running it globally, and
would like autonomy and recognition for your work - this may be your next career move.
- Fixed term contract of 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Annual salary of €80-85K
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced collaborative environment where the latest tools and techniques in L&D and training are utilised.
- Solid experience delivering and devising training - ideally within an online business
- Background delivering training across multiple geographic locations and time zones
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box to resolve a training issue
- Well versed in looking at the impact training has had on the business
- Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, interests and psychological research methods.
Interested in hearing more?
Apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All communications will be treated in the strictest of
confidence by Jean in Principle.