EMEA Employee Relations Specialist Global HQ - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Employee Relations Specialist Global HQ|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
EMEA HR Employee Relations Specialist
One of the world's fastest-growing Tech/Media companies and who is on the worlds Best Companies list would like to appoint an Employee Relations Consultant EMEA.
EMEA Employee Relations Specialist Global HQ
This is an opportunity to work on a highly dynamic, friendly and collaborative team. You will have lots of clout and use the newest systems and technologies. Your colleagues will be friendly, move fast, and be big achievers like yourself!
The company support a strong work/life balance, believe in promoting from within, and encourage continuous development. Although this role starts on a contract we very much feel it will turn into something more.
- An annual salary €75000
- generous holidays
- Laptop/Mobile, expenses
Your profile and the job itself:
- You need to have a HR or legal qualification
- Degree educated
- 5 years employee relations experience in a HR department in tech company or Big 10 or global organisation
- Very confident in employment law
- Investigations experience
- Disciplinary and end of employment handling
- Accustomed to managing changes and restructures, mergers and acquisitions
- Used to developing and applying HR policies
Some of the things you will also do..
Mediate and negotiate
Participate in projects, regionally and internationally
If interested do reach out...
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn Profile or contact details to me Maria in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.