Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over thirty-five years, we now wish to recruit an Electronics Engineer to join our existing R&D team.
Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer
This role requires someone with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in embedded software/firmware but a graduate engineer will also be considered. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and be eager to learn new technologies. Experience of developing software for stand-alone instruments is essential, experience in the medical device area is desirable. An honours degree in an engineering discipline (preferably electronics) or related field is essential with a Masters being preferred.
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Strong knowledge of microprocessor based architecture with the ability to interpret circuit diagrams
- Experience in code-debugging, performance profiling and optimization, using In-Circuit Emulators.
- Experience with both 8 Bit (Atmel, MSP) 16bit or 32bit microprocessors, ARM or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the software development life-cycle including lean & agile processes
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of USB, CompactFlash/SD and Bluetooth specifications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- Experience in mobile communications and BT development
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or GMP/GAMP regulations
- Experience in Linux and developing for Linux (Qt application development, shell programming, kernel debug)
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; R&D Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie