Electro-Mechanical Lab Technician - Expired
|Job Title||Electro-Mechanical Lab Technician|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Electro-Mechanical Lab Technician
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Lab Technician to join our existing R&D team.
This role requires someone with some experience of working as an electro-mechanical lab technician. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and be eager to learn new technologies. The position will involve building and testing electronic-mechanical assemblies for stand-alone leading-edge medical instrumentation. At a minimum a good diploma in an engineering discipline or related field is required.
- Building and testing electro-mechanical assemblies for low volume engineering runs.
- Testing spirometry instruments using in-house test equipment.
- Analysing results and writing technical reports.
- Experience in building, testing and de-bugging PCB assemblies.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; R&D Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie