eLearning & Training Coordinator EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||eLearning & Training Coordinator EMEA|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
eLearning & Training Coordinator EMEA
Dublin City Location
- Are you interested to work for one of the worlds most innovative, dynamic and progressive tech companies?
- Do you have a background in training and L & D and coordinating?
- Are you able to prioritise and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with your teammates and other stakeholders?
If this sounds like you we have an opportunity with a global company for an eLearning Coordinator to support a busy EMEA team.
- Previous experience in a training support/scheduling or HR administration role
- Experience scheduling and supporting EMEA training activities in different time zones
- Experience using cornerstone or any LMS
- Knowledge of SCORM requirements
- Experience using standard publishing tools, basic HTML, creating/editing wikis, Airtable
This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €50-€60k
Apply now to Maria in Principle to be considered for this new post, you will have the opportunity to work with the worlds leading Media organisation and make your mark on the industry. firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073