e Learning Training Specialist Global HQ - Expired
|Job Title||e Learning Training Specialist Global HQ|
|Salary||€75000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
E Learning Training Specialist Global HQ
Are you a Learning and Development Specialist with 2+ year's experience in instructional design and adult learning? Do you want to work within a truly dynamic, fast paced and bleeding edge company who put their people first? This is an amazing opportunity for a senior Training Executive who has achieved great things. You will design and develop training using the latest technology and discoveries so that people love and learn what they are hearing and seeing.
As a Training Manager you will work on different training media; classroom, video, online, wikis and so forth. You will design storyboards, scripts and training assessments, the more innovative you are at this the better!
- 2 to 5 years in instructional design
- Masters in instructional design, educational technology, business, communications or related field
- ADDIE, Gagne, Blooms, Taxonomy, 5 Moments of Need, 6 Boxes
- You will have designed virtual instructor training
- Experience in Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate 360 and PowToons
- Project management
There are novel benefits with this role that offers a salary in the region of €75k to €80k per annum.
Interested? Contact Maria in Principle HR for more details on this great L & D role. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.