Documentation Specialist - Document Compliance (Big Tech) - Expired
|Job Title||Documentation Specialist - Document Compliance (Big Tech)|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
We have an opportunity for an experienced Documentation Specialist. The role is within Big Tech and is offered as an 11 month contract.
In this position, you will work with our client's functional teams closely to understand their workflow, improve, and edit the workflow documentation, review the audit response before sending it out to the auditor.
The role required someone who can manage ambiguity, with a good focus on the language used in documentation and workflow combined with a natural written skill to ensure final delivery is understandable to non-technical readers.
- Writing, developing, editing and managing procedure documents and audit assessment response
- Redacting any sensitive information and creating screenshots/visuals in response documents on behalf of the process owners.
- Reviewing written correspondence and artifacts to ensure final delivery is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of materials
- Performing quality control activities on technical and non-technical documents.
- Ensuring the consistency and use of proper technical terminology across our written correspondence.
- Formatting internal/external ready deliverables to include structure and consistency across tables, illustrations, captions, indexes, cross-referencing and spelling and grammatical checks.
- Documenting dictations during working sessions, office hours and auditor walkthrough
- Summarizing the action items and working with the functional teams to collect the information needed.
- Creating workflow diagrams for the corresponding processes in the audit cycle
- Managing process documentation change management
- Proactively identifying gaps in the existing processes and suggesting improvement
- 2+ years of documentation writing experience
- 2+ years of analytical and problem-solving experience
- Proven experience operating effectively and autonomously in situations of extreme ambiguity
- Ability to review and correct material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards
- Ability to document complex technical, legal, and compliance concepts and processes in a clear and concise manner in both written and graphic formats
- Attention to details for grammatical, spelling, and other editing errors
- Experience in communicating technical content to non-technical audiences