Director of Finance Autism Services - Expired
|Job Title||Director of Finance Autism Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Director of Finance Autism Services
Gheel Autism Services is a community based progressive and innovative voluntary organisation which provides a broad range of supports and services for adults on the autistic spectrum in partnership with Health Service Executive and families.
Gheel Autism Services seek to appoint a Director of Finance with a passion for providing services to the community with a person first culture. This is a new role within the organisation that is both strategic and tactical. As Director of Finance you will manage a team across finance and human resources and will report to the CEO, and as and when required to the board.
As Director of Finance you will be the primary point of contact for external auditors. The work will involve predominately accounts work, budgeting and reporting, carried out by you and your team. You will also be primarily accountable for reporting on compliance standards set by regulatory authorities. As Director of Finance you will be required to design and implement controls and reporting structures to strengthen financial and general governance.
Applications are invited from individuals who meet the following criteria
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA with circa 5 years management experience
- Solid background within a senior finance role operating within a charity sector and /or similar service.
- Technical competency in accounting, audit and company law matters and comfortable in a hands-on role.
- Ability to work with the leadership team and Board and contribute to decision making and strategy.
- Strong strategic capabilities with ability to project manage and plan and forecast in advance.
- Experience in managing, motivating, and coaching staff in finance and human resources
Desirable: Knowledge of HSE section 38/39 agencies
The Location: Maynooth, Co Kildare. This is a permanent, full time position in line with the Department of Health Grade VIII level
Candidates should write with their CV via email in strict confidence to Gheel's retained search partner Principle HR Executive Search stating how they meet the above criteria. Email Audrey Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 603 5072