Digital Marketing Manager - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager - EMEA|
|Salary||€80000 - €100000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Digital Marketing Manager - EMEA
A global media organization that is focused on adding to their senior Digital Marketing team would like to appoint a Marketing Manager for the SMB division across the EMEA region. They are seeking an excited, highly spirited Digital Marketing Manager, who is not afraid to think outside of the box or challenge accepted views.
This highly impactful role, will be visible across the organization and EMEA and you will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to conceive, design and delivery high-end multi-platform online campaigns.
Some Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Marketing Partner program, along with supporting digital presence and collateral.
- Promote the value of the Marketing Partner Program through digital media, channels and platforms, events, PR and co-marketing.
- Manage key relationships and the delivery of multi-layered marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with multi-site teams across EMEA
- Be a strategy guru
- Promote the team and business unit through a variety of channels and platforms
- Experience in a strategic digital marketing role, in-house or within an agency (experience of global brands a big +++)
- Expert in marketing strategy, messaging, content development, and building scalable programs
- Experience using Marketing Automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot
- Be born for a fast-paced, high octane environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
This exciting Digital Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary of circa €80-€100K based on relevant experience and will commence an an 11-month contract
APPLY NOW using the apply button with CV or linkedin profile - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.