Digital Communications Manager - Global Tech Company - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Communications Manager - Global Tech Company|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Digital Communications Manager - Global Tech Company
One of the world's best-known Tech Giants would like to appoint a Comms Manager to their EU HQ in Dublin.
The focus of your role will be to take ownership of all PR, Social & Content Programmes.
You will manage comms programs and project launches across PR and social. You will be responsible for integrating Communications programs into wider marketing campaigns and work in collaboration with campaign marketing, EMEA social, and Corporate Comms teams to integrate programs into wider campaigns, aimed at driving awareness.
· This role offers a competitive salary of 85-95k pa
· It will commence on an 11-month contract with the possibility of an extension
· You have the opportunity to work as part of a global Comms team in Dublin who are highly collaborative, supportive, and working with best-in-class tools and technologies.
· Experienced Communications professional with5+ year's in-house and/or agency experience
· B2C experience
· Strong technology, consumer-technology, or creative industry knowledge
· Experience running content and social media programs across Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube is desirable.
Interested? Apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile, or just your contact details for a confidential chat about this Communications role. All queries will be dealt with by Jean in Principle.