Digital Campaigns Executive (Travel/Tourism)
|Job Title||Digital Campaigns Executive (Travel/Tourism)|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
Digital Campaigns Executive - 6-month contract.
This Irish travel & tourism company designs and launches world class marketing programmes in markets around the globe. Right now, they are in the middle of a transformation blending marketing and technology and have just made an important investment into their martech facilities. Their goal is to integrate customer journeys across digital channels.
The Digital Campaigns Executive will play a key role in the delivery of our client's digital marketing programme, as we enter our recovery activity. The jobholder will be pivotal in developing cross-market understanding and campaign activity while owning important marketing processes such as social media, content marketing and paid search. Digital marketing is a significant part of this organisation's overall engagement marketing strategy. The strategy connects brand awareness with consumer interactions to support tourism growth to the island of Ireland.
A full job profile is available, but in brief, the role will include:
- Partner with market managers and digital marketing staff to identify, plan and implement upcoming digital campaign requirements during recovery and ongoing campaigns.
- Lead social media for Tourism Ireland, including the day-to-day management of the central social media content schedule and performance reporting for central channels.
- Manage Tourism Ireland's paid search activity with our supplier and market colleagues to ensure cost effective acquisition of high-quality search traffic.
- Manage and optimise the content marketing process of content development, localisation, advertising planning, and reporting in conjunction with suppliers, and market colleagues
- Support the Digital Campaigns Manager to implement the social media strategy in conjunction with suppliers and markets, including participation in the Social Media Implementation Group and relevant workstreams.
- Point of contact and support for Facebook Business Manager and Hootsuite social media management system.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience, and competencies.
- Relevant experience of social media marketing, paid search, and content management processes.
- Knowledge of and interest in digital marketing and web innovations.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent team working skills with an ability to work with people of all levels both within the organisation and externally.
- Demonstrates a positive and flexible attitude to change.
- Possesses good analytical skills with an ability to provide insights and develop solutions.
What is on offer:
- Work 3 days per week in the office and 2 days from home
- 37.5 hours per week - flexible start between 8am -10am
- 23 days holidays pro rata
- Salary Scale €45,000 - €55,000 per annum.