Digital Campaign Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Campaign Manager EMEA|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Our Reference||BBB DC_1551786343|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Digital Campaign Manager EMEA
Exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing expert to join a global technology-based company and work as part of the EMEA Marketing team. As a Digital Campaign Manager you will be tasked with engaging and growing a community of business's across EMEA and APAC managing online campaigns (Facebook, Google & other platforms), developing online editorial and bringing the community closer together.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Develop an effective and engaging community content strategy
- Own marketing activities for various verticals and markets and partner with product teams
- Keep up to date with new product features and launches that may be of interest to business's in your community and develop engaging posts and stories to best reflect the updates
- Monitor and prepare reports on audience insights - what content is being reviewed, what triggers do your business community react to.
- Solid background experience managing digital campaigns and content marketing for large global media companies.
- Strong experience in PPC performance marketing campaign management
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Proven samples of your experience developing content strategies
- Experience developing campaigns for global markets
We are currently hiring for all levels of seniority from 2 years + so base salaries range from €40K to €120K + bonus (uncapped) plus benefits. for further details on this Digital Campaign Manager role email CV to Audrey in Principle