Digital Campaign Manager €70 - €80k - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Campaign Manager €70 - €80k|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Digital Campaign Manager €70-80k
A well-known and respected Global Media Organisation based in Dublin are seeking a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to join their Global Sales & Marketing team, The ideal candidate will be passionate about advertising /online media and have a proven understanding of both online performance and mobile media, background experience in advertising /media is essential.
- Drive strategic marketing initiatives with partners (B2B) (media & advertising agencies) to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to scope out new business opportunities and to deliver results, facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions
- Set and maintain goals with clients and sellers for all advertising objectives (brand, audience and performance);
- Optimize campaigns to meet client business objectives
- Ability to understand performance metrics and provide solutions
- Solid background in Digital Campaign Strategy and Implementation
- Extensive B2B Account Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues
- Inept ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
This Digital Campaign Manager role offers a competitive salary in the region of €70-€80k ++Benefits
To apply for this role call Gemma at PrincipleHR for a confidential chat.