Digital Advertising Manager Inhouse - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Advertising Manager Inhouse|
|Salary||€61000 per annum + EXTRAS|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Digital Advertising Manager Inhouse - Fintech
Are you looking for the next step in your Advertising Account Management Career?
Are you ready to move from an agency to a creative and solution driven Inhouse Account Manager role?
Do you have the passion and drive to drive success for clients on an EMEA and Global scale?
Then read on...
We are seeking a forward thinking and dynamic Digital Advertising Account Manager to join our client, a global market leader in the online advertising, social and new media environments.
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities, build pitches & close with clients & agencies
- Partner with other teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach in the Fintech Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognising opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
- Prospect and penetrate large organisations to grow their advertising spend
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team, and provide reports as needed
- Analyze campaign performance statistics, build case studies and recommend optimised media solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for yourself and your team
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record at working as part of a team.
- Background in Marketing, Media, Advertising, Sales or Consulting
- Sales experience with vertical knowledge & direct response marketing experience.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth & sales targets
- Proven ability presenting to and influencing top level decision makers
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Deep understanding of the Fintech industry, specific experience preferable
This role is offered at a generous salary including OTE of circa €100K, along with a host of other perks including onsite amenities.
Contact Deirdre Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org |016037073