Desktop Support Engineer Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Desktop Support Engineer Cork|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Desktop Support Engineer Cork
Excellent opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join a global pharma co based in Cork who are rapidly expanding their Irish operation. Working as part of a team you will be supporting the site in Cork.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to users which will include senior management, you will also be responsible for responding to a high level and urgent priority calls. This is an ideal time to join a growing, dynamic, and friendly work environment who reward a good work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Engineer:
- Provide support for Deskside issues per contract and be a point of contact at the site for all IT related issues
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Maintain IT Ticketing system
- Rolling out and deployment of new software's or any upgrades in the system
- Hands-on experience in managing iOS, Android/Windows mobile/tablet devices
- Good experience on VMware AirWatch/Workspace One administration and support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune and O365 is desired
- Fluent English
This is a permanent role offering a salary of €30K annually based on experience along with
- education support
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
For further information on this desktop support role contact directly Som on (1) 603 5075 or email via email@example.com