DBA Sybase SQL Oracle - Expired
|Job Title||DBA Sybase SQL Oracle|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
DBA Sybase SQL Oracle
Database Administration Manager sought to join the team of an established Global Insurance Co to manage and administer the databases of 20+ countries worldwide ensuring there is no down time. As a DBA you will be required to build and maintain all database systems - reporting to the manager of Database & Operations.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Manage system storage for the databases and applications
- Execute performance monitoring, reporting and tuning of database systems
- Manage and maintain back-ups and recovery process and procedures
- Install and maintain database server, replication and client environments
- Develop, review, and tune scripts, trigger, and store procedures
- Assist in the design of database structures, packages and procedures
- Assist with production incidents and resolutions, including root cause analysis and recommendations.
- Working knowledge of Sybase ASE, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 9i,10g, 11g, 12c, DB2
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle OEM, DB Artisan
- Project Management skills
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, UNIX, or AIX.
The Database Administration Manger role offers a highly competitive salary in the region of 60-70K+ benefits (bonus, life assurance, education support +++).
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Som in Principle for further information. email@example.com | +353 (1) 603 5075.